The new function to copy data from a GAE instance to another GAE instance
makes some of our operations much more convenient! Thx for making this
feature available!

I know this function is still experimental, I have a question in using this
feature.

After i have started a copy / delete task, there would be a link to show the
current status of the task. however, if i leave the page and later open the
GAE admin console page, i couldn't find that link again and have no way to
see the operations' status from the datastore admin page, but i can't click
to go to see the details)

What's more, if there are any copy tasks fail for whatever reasons, I have
no way to abort the task. I could manually purge the task queue to stop it,
but the operations entries would still be under the Operation's status which
cannot be removed.

so would there be any accessible UI that we could monitor status / abort
these copy / delete tasks in datastore admin?

- eric