yup, normally wouldn't manually touch those operations in the task queue.
just there were cases that there are some other problems in the task queues
so we would like to manually purge the task queues (which purge those
operations too), and that's why there are those zombie job left in this
case.

just to see if there are any ways to 'properly clean' these zombie job
entries (sure can again manually delete these entries on those
map-reduce-create entities through datastore viewer, just afraid again
without knowing all its flow, such manual intervention may create some other
problems), although it's not big deal to have those zombie entries being
shown for now

- eric