thx David! This is what i'm looking for! good reference!

there were some mapreduce jobs (copy), which i believe its callback task has
been deleted from the taskqueues when i cleaned the queue, being stuck in
the system and could not be aborted from http://{version}{host}/_ah/mapreduce
(nothing changed after i click abort in the page)

i know probably the jobs should no longer exist and it's just some task
entries being left in the datastore. know any ways i could clean up those
entries too?

- eric