While I had a similar problem at one point, the eventual cause was not
passing the correct timestamps to default= in model fields, which may
cause the timestamps to appear skewed while in fact they indicate the
instance spin-up timestamp.
so if you have anywhere
  default=datetime.utcnow()
you should use:
  default=lambda:datetime.utcnow()

Hope I helped (and that skews of more than a minute or even 10
seconds, don't exist)