Hi Gopal, Calvin, and Ikai,

thx all for your sharing. Calvin, your handy script implements Gopal idea
could be very useful to many of us ;)

Ikai, yes, later we could do more testing and sampling, and with Calvin's
script, to log the time (and delta with google time) however, this is not a
problem frequently happen and we are currently busying with some other
application dev tasks, guess it may take some time to log and analyze this
problem, and would keep you posted. just thinking what kinds of 'examples'
we could provide? (you want log? data in DS? script to produce the log /
data? )

btw, how could we explain Brett's data pipelines' talk at 35:50 or i
interpret wrongly? and i believe Gopal, Calvin faced time sync issues and
thus have the idea and implementation to solve this (just me recently aware
about this problem). how much time is off did you experience?

thx a lot!

- eric