I've noticed a couple of posts previously where mail from *.appspot.com
addresses was classed as spam by Yahoo, but they may now be doing this with
mail from custom domains too. Has this started happening to anyone else
recently?

I'm ten days into an attempt to get my domain whitelisted, but Yahoo keep
coming back asking for the IP address of my mail server despite careful
explanations about Appengine. I replied to the last one by asking them what
the IP address of Yahoo Mail's mail server was - hopefully that will get the
concept across!