On Apr 3, 11:51 am, JH <jamesthop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm curious how this works for you.  When I did this I could not
> disable my old Google Apps app.. I had to remove the URL, create a new
> app in my Google apps and set it's URL...

Thanks for your report, JH. I'm pretty sure you're correct - you have
two apps (the old MS one and the new HR one), and you disable the MS
one in google apps dashboard, then add the new one. I now believe you
add the new one by setting the URL in appengine dashboard, and then
authorise it in google apps dashboard.

Brandon's comments about problems switching the URL are a BIG concern.
It not only adds huge uncertainty to the migration process, but makes
it seem like it has to be done during office hours (so a CSR is
available). Given the data transfer is likely to take a noticable
amount of time, for a production app, this is highly undesirable

JH, did you have any problems here? How long was it between removing
the URL  and adding it again in the new app? And Googlers, some
reassurance on this point would be good.