On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 6:30 PM, Brandon Donnelson
<branflake2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Its plain html no rendering. Eclipse uploaded. (mobile at moment)
>
> On May 4, 2011 11:04 AM, "Niklas Rosencrantz" <nikla...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Brandon Donnelson
>> <branflake2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I got <40ms loading thisĀ http://demogwtcanvas.appspot.com/test.html
>>> Brandon
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> Good. With Java or Python? Did you use spec template engine /
>> framework to achieve this or plain GAE? /Niklas

Thank you for the answer. I suspect my own slowdowns are due to using
the VM getting between 200 ms and up to a couple of seconds for the
pages that use the most graphics measured with yslow. I'll proceed
according to the list yslow gives to increase response time
performance.