From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ikai Lan (Google)
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 2:40 AM
To: Google App Engine
Subject: Re: [google-appengine] Re: Register Article on GAE

Talking about yourself, Robert? =)

Ikai Lan

Blog: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/app_engine

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/appengine

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 12:15 AM, Robert Kluin <robert.kl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I've got to say, I really like Typhoon AE's approach for this purpose.
 Swap the 'fake' stubs out in the SDK for one that actually do stuff.
Most of the GAE APIs are quite nice, simple but quite powerful.

If your datastore access is that thin, I guess you just need something
that implements some type of simple get and put?

When I read that blog post it just made me think that some people
probably prefer startup type culture.

Robert