Thank you, Nick.
    I did check your post before asking and pending_ms was missing. Also,
I'm noticing "throttle_code=2" in the log of some tasks! It would be great
to cover that one as well.

    I've spent the last 3 days trying everything I can think of to make my
app scale up, but GAE is working against me. I make the tasks longer, and
GAE starts running them less often. I make them shorter, and my queues start
to have a backlog. GAE simply doesn't want to scale up for me (started 3
days ago). I'm running out of ideas to try. Would appreciate your help.

    More details about what I tried here:

http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/f8d1c6f39ad2af27/c989b852d1011cd6

Regards,
Waleed