I just wanted to add a +1 here.

The issue for me is that 1 app = 1 domain. I would love to be able to
map a domain (www.theclient.com) to a specific part of my app
www.myapp.com/theclient. But it looks like I will have to duplicate my
app and perhaps use multiple google accounts to do so. It seems dodgy
to me as I doubt any instance of the app would exceed the free
threshold but the sum of all apps would. Can I get some extra details
on how people are handling this and/or how google will handle this.