Every site and app are different. Without any idea of what you're doing
there is no way to compare. What kind of traffic levels do you expect?  Will
each request hit the data store, how many times?  Will there be back end
processing involved?

Robert

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/billing.html

http://www.google.com/enterprise/cloud/appengine/pricing.html

> > Community members that are willing to share metrics about their QPS,
> > current quota usage and billing are more than welcome to comment to
> > this threads.
> >
> > Hope that helps.
> >

> > On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 6:55 AM, Kwame <iweg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I've been using Appengine for a while, and I haven't yet exhausted my
> > > free quota. I'm running a business and I would need to set a budget
> > > for my server costs. I'm not able to understand how the billing units
> > > like CPU Time, Outgoing Bandwidth, Incoming Bandwidth & Total Stored
> > > data apply in real world usage of a typical busy website. Can anyone
> > > give me some sample charges for a typical website and approximately
> > > how much of these resources can be expected to be consumed, so I can
> > > compare with my site to get an approximate estimate.
> >
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > > --
groups.google.com/group/google-appengine?hl=en.