Quick question Bart.

The other day someone asked me how many "Hits" my site received per
day. Since I use App engine, the metrics available to me on the
Dashboard are Requests/Sec. I'm no math whiz, so this might seem like
a dumb question... but how can I extrapolate from that, how many
Requests I'm getting per day?  Some how, multiplying my Requests/Sec
by 60 * 60 * 24 just doesn't seem right !?