We currently experience an outage longer than previous ones... (about
30min this time)

Which is an opportunity to study logs with more detail (as I can get
the debug, info levels of recent requests).

I've noticed that while the global latency is high, requests that do
not write on datastore are successful while the ones that perform some
writes raises the hard DeadlineExceeded error.