Sami,

The service has not been turned off with the exception of only 'the 1
day" after which we made the original post here.  Since then, the DOTS
spider/bot is hitting sites in full force.  Fortunately we are
blocking it but others might not be able to do so.

Even though we are blocking it, it still tries over and over and over
and over and over and over again - non-stop.

What is it that you are trying to do with this project and why so many
problems/bad behavior of the bot?