But the instance does not go away.
I have a small app. I uploaded and entered the url once, an instance spun
up.
I the did not enter the web site for a whole day.
After a day I entered my admin console expecting to see 0 instances.
But what i saw was 1 with an age of a full day.
Now the question is - will this be counted as 24 instance hours?
Even though it was active for 5 minuets and idle for 24 hours minus 5
minuets?
Is there a bug in the scheduler preventing it form killing a lonely idle
instance after 15 minuets of idling?
Is this how it's supposed to work.
(btw I cannot check billing history for that day as it was only yesterday
and history lags 3 days behind)