Ikai,

It makes me feel sad that you intended to block the previous post.
What he said isn't particularly rude or offensive, just expressing his
feelings, though in a childish way. Whould you block it had it said
something positive about GAE, in a similar manner?

I've been using GAE for almost 3 years, and I feel the similar
regarding the new pricing mode. I can feel that the GAE team works
hard and goes extra miles to help fellow developers cope with the
change, but that doesn't change the core fact.

My estimated bill does become lower substantially after following
guidances posted here, but still a very significant increase.

Regards,

Will