Updating this thread, so that if someone ends up on this thread looking a
deployment API to enable deployment to multiple customers..

> Ideally, there would be a deployment API, and even better, an appengine
> 'app store' where apps customers or appengine customers can shop for apps
> and click to deploy to their own appengine instances.

> I think this would be a big hit - especially with open source software. A
> one-click install could give a Google account user their own hosted blog, or
> todo list, or mini-CRM, or whatever.

..they are most likely looking for a Marketplace for Google App Engine
apps<http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=5821>
.

Don't forget to star this feature request, if you would provide a "one-click
install" for your customers.

Thanks & Regards,
Raj