@Jeff Schnitzer : My app provide programming tests to users. Users can
code the solutions in c or c++. I am planning to provide a feature
where the users can compile their code and test for correctness.
Obviously they wont be running the code. Have tried many ways to
implement this feature. The obvious solution would be to have a Linode
or EC2 backend and let the compilation be done there. But it would be
more efficient to have something supported on gae. Now i kno there is
no way to do it than  source the code to EC2 or Linode.

@Ikai Lan : Thanks for the suggestion and will try the solution .

@Kaan Soral: I know how the coding websites work and have written one
myself. And I don't want to write something which already exists.
Don't you call me childish,  I know what I am doing and I assume you
understand that requirements for an app come out of nowhere when you
run a customer centric application. If you are not clear with what I
have written please ask me to clarify  , I would be happy to do that.
If you don't have patience for that or  don't feel like doing it, well
its ur choice. But don't call me childish.