Hi,
  It looks like I have to move away from app engine if I want to host
a compiler. I did a thorough search and seems no way I can host a
compiler on gae  efficiently.
Sad that I will have to rebuild the website again from scratch to the
specifications of another infrastructure. Last hope.. Any alternatives
possible?? Even remote possibilities . Does google provide any
instances??

   App engine should provide more features to developers to make
itself as a serious platform for web development.

Thanks and Regards,
Mahendra Naik