Hi Brandon,
    That's what I thought you were saying, but I don't think it's an
issue. For example, I have matt...@mydomain.com set up in Google Apps
and I use that for some other Google services too as a managed
account. My wife uses f...@mydomain.com as a non-managed account
because I haven't set up her name as an account in Google Apps.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I've got something wrong here.

Thanks,
Mat.