We’ve just released a new self service HRD migration tool.  This tool
copies all of your data to HRD minimizing read-only times by using a
multi-phase approach.  Please see the
documentation<http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/adminconsole/applicationsettings.html#Migrate_from_Master/Slave_to_High_Replication_Datastore>for
 details on how to use this.  This tool is still considered
experimental, please report problems you experience here in the forum or to
the external issue tracker.We are still working on solutions for users of
blobstore.
Using HRD makes your app eligible for our SLA, and will lead to much better
availability and more consistent performance.  We think every app will
benefit from the switch to HRD.

Stacy