Guess I know what I'll be doing on my day off tomorrow.

In case anyone didn't notice this in the docs:

Currently, the HRD Migration Tool does not support copying data from Blobstore.
If you use Blobstore, you need to manually copy that data over.

Ugh.  That's a pretty huge hole in the tool.

Perhaps I know what I'll be doing all weekend…

-Joshua