full_app_id<https://cs.corp.google.com/#google3/apphosting/api/app_identity/app_identity.py&ct=xref_usages&gs=py:google3.apphosting.api.app_identity.app_identity.get_application_id&amp;full_app_id:google3/apphosting/api/app_identity/app_identity.py&l=336&gsn=full_app_id>=
os<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http%3A%2F%2Fdocs.python.org%2Flibrary%2Fos.html>
.getenv<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http%3A%2F%2Fdocs.python.org%2Flibrary%2Fos.html%23process-parameters>
('APPLICATION_ID')