hey david,

are you working for google or did you just answer me bc u saw my post and
responded me privately instead of answering to the list??

if i set up a 2.10 amount it was for a max spend and never for a min spend!!
i use this app for testing some stuff sometimes and i really don't see where it
should charge me $2.10!