Also, we should be able to turn off current/future billing even if Google's
system is in the process of charging a new card. I submitted an updated
credit card yesterday for a payment that didn't go through, but it will not
let me disable billing on an old app yesterday or today..., so I'm being
billed against my will. An extra $0.30 one-time fee is not a big deal to
me, but it would be good to get that interface fixed.

The current situation must violate some law too, imho.

Hope this helps,
-A

--
Adrian Scott, Ph.D.