i figured that out right now.
anyway i enabled billing time ago for this appid bc i needed the blobstore.
now the blobstore does not need the billing enabled anymore and this app was a
'forgotten' one of mine.

i actually really think its uncool from your side to charge for this app.
and you should start adding an appid to the google checkout receipt bc there is
no way to understand what you are charging for.

thx for the reply.