How about a header we can append to have a request routed to a
particular instance-class?

For those of us using gwt, appending an @Instance(target="a1") or
@Latency(expected=2500) annotation to rpc methods could append the
appropriate header to route requests based on their expected latency.

This would be faster for all of us, and easier on your servers.

If this feature is released, I will personally write the generator
patch to implement the annotation {as opposed to have RpcAsync methods
return RequestBuilder to manually set each request}.