I migrated my app 'bla' to 'bla-hrd' which worked fine.
Trying to copy the blobstore failed however. I have 98 blobs in 'bla'
and 1 test blob in 'bla-hrd'. Querying both 'bla' and 'bla-hrd' my
code always returns 1 blob. It used to return 0 blobinfo when the test
blob in 'bla-hrd' wasn't created yet. It seems as if all blobstore
access is routed to the new hrd application, making my old blobs
unreachable. I also tried using the BlobInfoService (can't remember
exact name) with same results.

Have a look at the code below and let me know if I missed something or
if this is a bug in the migration tool:

http://www.copypastecode.com/128643/