Interesting. I saw your thread but wasn't entirely sure if it was the
issue. I think the thing that threw me off was that your delays were
being reflected in the request ms in the logs, while in my case they
mostly aren't.

Does setting the task countdown work for you? Or is ~1 second delay
still too much in your case?