Hello,

I have a pull queue that i have been getting:

  File
"/base/python_runtime/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/api/taskqueue/taskqueue.py",
 line 1423, in lease_tasks
    raise self.__TranslateError(e.application_error, e.error_detail)
TransientError

for the past day.  to put it in perspective - i had a problem with the
processing of tasks and shut off my consumer of this queue for a few days
to fix some stuff, i turned the consumer back on yesterday and have not
been able to read a task since.  is this because my pull queue has gotten
quite large (over 6gb, and the count is unable to be displayed in the
console, probably several million items)?  is there anything i can do to
recover, or do i just need to purge the queue and start over?  (given the
data that is in the queue i would much prefer to recover)

thanks,

christian