Christian,

Your problem sounds like an instance of a rare condition in our
backends that can cause deadlock in a pull queue. We are working on a
fix that should be pushed out in the next few days. If you're prepared
to wait a couple more days, you may be able to consume your remaining
tasks without needing to purge the queue. Until then, I advise against
adding new tasks to the queue.

Nick Verne