thank you!

i'll stop writing to it as soon as i can get the change in my code. :)

please let me know if you need help from me to debug or test.

christian

On 2/27/12 15:43 , Nicholas Verne wrote:
If the queue is deadlocked in the way I suspect, it will remain so
regardless of whether your app accesses it from a backend or frontend
instance.

I'll respond in this thread.

Nick Verne

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Christian Foster Howes