> The best solution would be to have multiple apps all bill to a single bill.

It may be worth directing all sites to one app that checks the url and
operates based on the actual URL.

This would allow you save spending $9 a month on each app. If you
decide to go through all the trouble of engineering all your sites
then maybe move them of app engine to where it is going to be more
cost effective.