Now my app is working fine. What happened? I saw at some point my app's
graphs reset and some huge values for instance hours values. Afterwards,
the instance hours counters turned to normal and my app stpped raising
errors. If there was the GAE team working on it, thank you very much, but I
think you owe us at least an explanation. What should I say to my
customers? The issue has been fixed or they should  be expecting outages in
the following days? My app is on HRD.

Thanks,
Cristian