> Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

The strange is that I have 5 modules inside my application. All of the
requests to the different modules fail at the same time. All the modules
call different functions. All my functions are very small. My database is
really small at the moment.

I don't do nothing on the startup. Should I? My client side after start
just call one or two functions on the server side. Very simple and small
functions.

I turn off precompile just to test but it doesn't solve.

Yesterday night after 6 hours with the application stopped, just started
running like magic. When I wake up today morning the app was on the air
completely ok.

Sincerely

Rui Oliveira