VIP SSL for custom domains, as I understand, means Virtual IP. I had a
domain foo.com and recently activated VIP SSL for the domain.

Question:

a.  Am I correct in understanding that httpS://foo.com will always resolve
to one IP Address?
b.  Does that mean that http://foo.com  will also resolve to that same IP
Address?
c.  Is it possible that customers may have  IP_orig DNS cached, and the
cache has not updated recently (due to power outages on the East Coast, for
example), so httpS is trying to resolve to the old IP and failing?