> Account Administrator Invitation
>
> Invalid Entry
> Account owners cannot be assigned as an Account Administrator. Please
> create a new account and try accepting your invite using your new account.

what's mean??why i can't create a new account with administrator for here.

1 - 1
Domain NamePlatformStatusAccount AdminDisk SizeBandwidth
iphones-on.com<https://hostingmanager.secureserver.net/AccountPanel.aspx?account_uid=ba8c3787-c73d-11e1-841b-00219ba60aac>
LinuxPending Setup
No
10,000 MBUnlimited