And your
> absurd proposal that all 326 of my url endpoints should be separate
> applications...  Just.  Wow.

If you had actually read what I posted I said that you should group by task
type, and used class so that you had many smaller apps, that were optimized
for like tasks and minimizing classes. Which is just good design because
then you can run fewer instances likely move to f1s or f2s and better
utilize in instance memory, hitting the soft memory limits less.

And no it was not a constructive conversation it was a Gripe fest.

If you want it to be constructive, post your code and I'll whack 30% off
your start time just to get you to stop griping about how it is not possible
to speed up start times because Google sucks.