That might be... but sometimes it is just fine with 600+ players in a
game.  Then the same time each day when it has only 180 players, it has
problems ?  Also, this problem started 4 days ago......

I just tried pull queues in the last hour.  Some entries to the pull queue
arrive later than 10 seconds after being added to the queue.  Also, when
processing at around 160 players/game, the number of 'late' entries was
randomly between 1-10.  Obviously, this is completely unacceptable as it
appears to players that we 'lose' their score!

So it seems PULL queues are not for anything that requires performance
(except maybe for batch?) and DEFINITELY NOT for timing....