I do not need multiple threads. My last three were in error as I was having
problems with my iPad and didn't think they were posted. My apologies.

I explained earlier that cloudflare  cannot help as they need me to change my
dns and I cannot as it is a gae app. My netsol dns for australiansabroad.com is
set up according to google specs and are not accepted by cloudflare..

The correct course of action is to have planet-lab stop sending tens of
thousand of curl requests. My site has been running since 1996 and I should not
have to spend hours figuring out how to block attacks. If planet-lab will not
stop the attacks I will take the course suggested by other posters and report
them to the appropriate authorities,