Hi Takashi,

Here is the last request of one of these spikes, just search backwards from
there.

59.167.133.100 - - [03/Oct/2012:16:56:02 -0700] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 0
"http://small-improvements.com/"; "Mozilla/5.0
(Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_7) AppleWebKit/537.4 (KHTML, like Gecko)
Chrome/22.0.1229.79 Safari/537.4"
"www.small-improvements.com" ms=2463 cpu_ms=2210 exit_code=103
instance=00c61b117ca2c5dd4a6002dd13f39c6296da66
<https://appengine.google.com/instances?app_id=s%7Esmall-improvements-hrd&version_id=1.362133182361985490&key=00c61b117ca2c5dd4a6002dd13f39c6296da66#00c61b117ca2c5dd4a6002dd13f39c6296da66>

Also, you have my application ID ("small-improvements-hrd"), and I gave you
the general time. The log file is full of these errors, as you can see from
the screenshot spikes. I have no idea why you wouldn't be able to find
these? Does your search tool really yield "no errors"?  Then it must be
fundamentally broken. If I run a search I get hundreds of stacktraces.

Of course I also raised a production error too, which has the exact time. I
would have sent you a bug tracker ID for my production issue, if your bug
tracker had such a thing. Every support system I've worked with in the past
10 years sends IDs in an email receipt. Yours does not. It seems to be GAE
policy to keep customers in the dark, and this makes it a lot harder to
tell you about issues -- but you do have my application ID and my name, so
it shouldn't be hard to retrieve it that way either.

Cheers,
Per