I would say mailgun can do that!
Since you send the text of the email in the http request.
1 generate the content of that email using a template (jinja2) locally (on
gae) and send it to mailgun (or other) !
Simple!
Have a look at
t = jinja_env.get_template(template)
email_content = t.render(<parameters>)

Now the problem I have is sending emails asynchronously.
Can anyone send me some code to do this?
(I saw some come about RPC and am wondering what to do with the callback,
when I don't really need it , etc..)
REgards,