You use one backend instance to cater for larger memory speed requirements.
 Depending on throughput requirements you can configure the instances
property to run more than one instance in that higher class.

Step 1.  Configure backends.yaml

backends:
- name: medium
  class: B2
  instances: 1

Step 2. Enqueue a task with target (using the python defer library in this
example):

defer(doSomethingBigger, _queue='some-queue-for-big-stuff',
_target='medium')

Step 3. Profit