Reviewed these materials. Leads to a question/input...

Background: Long-ago (cpu-cycles billing era) I committed to using
TaskQueues (TQ) to minimize on-line handler latency. So, I am exposed to
issues related to unpredictable TQ task start times. (Fortunately to date I
have not been affected, but figure it is a matter of time.) Long ago asked
that developers be given the option of configuring a high-performance TQ
which would not be affected by unpredictable start times. The recent thread
on this issue suggests I am not alone in these TQ architecture decisions.

Question: The video covered upcoming changes implementing
Application>>Server>>Version architecture enabling developers to control
performance settings beyond today's "default version only" setup. Looks
great. Can I set up a Server>>Version solely to handle my
"high-performance" TQ tasks in such a way that task execution will be more
predictable? My hope is that if I setup a version that only received my
"high performance" TQ tasks, it will not be affected by the task start
variability because it will have nothing else to do but TQ tasks.

Input: If the answer is "No", please consider a App>>Server>>Version yaml
setting by which the developer specify a version which will prioritize
immediate handling of TQ tasks (i.e. as if the TQ task was an on-line
handler call).

If I have mis-interpreted the video: My apologies and please forgive me
wasting your time.

Thanks,
SteveP