We have released a new version of the development server:

To download:
http://code.google.com/p/appengine-devappserver2-experiment/downloads/detail?name=devappserver2-v0.3.zip

Changes:
- threads are implicitly joined on request exit
- basic taskqueue UI (more later)
- fixes for virtualenv
- windows unit test fixes
- reduced logging noise