Hello All,

Please take my comment as a comment and not legal guidance as any legal
guidance needs to come from your own legal counsel based on our terms of
service.  But, that clause is in our ToS as App Engine is not built to be
or regulated as a telecommunication service and as such anyone who would
fall under telecommunication regulations would likely not pass an audit.  I
know that sounded cryptic but I'm trying to be as precise as possible
without telling you what to do :)

I hope that helps and I hope you'll understand if you want more
clarification it might be hard to give,

Greg D'Alesandre
Senior Product Manager, Google App Engine