I'm not convinced that high traffic apps fair any better, except
perhaps that user-facing loading requests are a smaller percentage of
the total load.  I've heard people with high-traffic apps on this list
say "it's fine" but I've not heard any quantitative metrics like % of
requests that go to cold starts.

In the absence of specific numbers to the contrary, I'm inclined to
believe that high-traffic apps still dump an unacceptable number of
requests on cold instances.

Jeff