With a Premier account all our apps instances benefit from the reduced
pricing ($0.05/hour) as if they were reserved ones. That was a good
surprise for us (as we did not see it mentioned anywhere) and we actually
made savings switching to Premier while no longer having to perform this
annoying optimization with reserved instances.
Premier also allowed us to pay our bills later (monthly invoice), which is
great when you encounter growth and need more time for the money to come in
(delays with Ad providers payments etc.).

About the support, you can issue tickets with a priority. Depending on the
priority we set, we use to have an answer within 10 minutes to 24 hours.
Then the quality of the support we received so far highly depended on who
would deal with our tickets (we always have had our tickets resolved but
sometimes the support guy is more efficient and gives more insights).