hi to all again..

How you can see, the "attacks" of robots continues.. the result is that
they are consuming my free quota on GAE service each day ....and my page
will be broken almost all day
; (

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-7kv_23bhGdk/UWy2j9x8aFI/AAAAAAAACz0/G0gJfUwcKrM/s1600/igguestbook_issue01.jpg>

 for lack of time,  I have not implemented honeyput on fields of my form
yet, but I hope will do it soon to measure its effectiveness. Currently, I
've placed a restrictions on the fields of form  but it's insufficient ,
but at least the "empty ads" aren't show (of course, empty ads are my
restriccions, other way, almost all will be sexual ads)

what surprises me is the technic that uses robots to save data even with
the restrictions of Javascript and server side that I have placed (seeking
to limit empty recordings, this barrier they are jumping smoothly)

well.. will continue my tests

@Mlaynes